ExpenseShare 1.4 offers new ways to collaborate with the people you are sharing expenses with.
- Your participants can add their own transactions and send updates back to you. Their added transactions can be merged back into the activity on your device.
- Also export to any iOS document provider – iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc. You can use this as a way to save an archive of your Activity, or as a way to transfer an Activity to another device with access to a shared folder.
The focus of ExpenseShare 1.4 is on sharing. This means that you’ll be able to send your trip information to your participants, and they can view it interactively on their iOS device. They can also add transactions and send them back to you to merge back. You will be able to share by email, AirDrop, or through a shared folder on Dropbox or Google Drive.
ExpenseShare 1.4 will be in beta testing in a few days. If you would like to join the beta test team you can send us email on the Contact Us page.
ExpenseShare 1.3 adds some great new features which make it easier than ever to document shared expenses and share the details with your friends.
ExpenseShare 1.3 makes it easier than ever to record spending as it occurs:
- Calculate tips: use the new Tip Calculator to enter the base amount of a restaurant or other bill, and let ExpenseShare figure out the tip and the total amount to pay and share.
- Make your own categories: Use the category editor to make changes to the built-in categories, or add your own and select an icon from the icon library. *
- Document your spending by location: ExpenseShare offers a great way to document your travels by attaching locations to transactions. Use the built-in map tool to add location coordinates and address to transactions. Choose locations directly on the map or search for places by name. *
- Add notes to transactions: Now you can add any additional information you need to a transaction via a free-form note that is included in the reports you send to your group.
- Help overlays: Now you can get quick help on most forms by tapping the help icon.
ExpenseShare 1.3 also makes it easier than ever to share information with your group:
- Activity Details Report: This new report puts all the information you need in one place: detailed transactions, a summary by participant, and a summary by category. *
- CSV Export: Need to do your own reporting or analysis of your truncations? Now you can by exporting to Excel, Numbers or other programs that accept CSV (comma-separated value) format files. Just create a CSV export and select an app or send by email. *
Features marked with a “*” are available in the full version only.
Download today – get ExpenseShare with basic features for free, or get the full version to get all features and to be able to add unlimited activities. ExpenseShare Free is a great tool all by itself, so give it a try!
Get the full version
Get the free version
T&E Wizard 1.0 is now available for download in the App Store on your iOS device – iPhone or iPad.
Learn more about what it can do in the User Guide.
Ready to download? You can get it here…
T&E Wizard is a full-featured expense-tracking application for business travel. T&E Wizard makes it easy to enter expenses, generate expense reports, and record reimbursements. With T&E Wizard you can:
- Categorize expenses, and add your own categories
- Handle expenses that are partially reimbursed
- Handle multiple currencies, and get exchange rates automatically
- Calculate tips and mileage, and track mileage automatically
- Attach receipt images and notes to expenses
- Record expense location, and view expenses geographically
- See expense totals by category at any time
- Generate PDF expense reports
- Export to Excel, Numbers or other applications
You can register to get the beta version by clicking this link:
ExpenseShare 1.2 is now in the App Store, with a bunch of new features:
- Simplified navigation.
- Swipe to move between transactions.
- Attach photos to Activities and Participants.
- Add Participants from your Address Book.
- Add an optional email address to Participants.
- Add an optional start date and end date to your Activities.
- See a graphical snapshot of your activity at any time.
- Email a summary of transactions tailored for a specific Participant.
- Easily find out who owes who, using the new Settle Up feature.
- Adds currency support for Estonia, Lithuania and Sweden.
In response to requests for additional currency support, ExpenseShare now offers additional feature including:
* Supports additional currencies (29 total)
* Adds customization of currency lists
* Adds online exchange rate lookup through openexchangerates.org
* Minor bug fixes and UI cleanup
As of March 2, ExpenseShare is available in the Apple App Store! ExpenseShare is an iPhone / iPad app for tracking spending that will be shared within a group of participating parties. It has a flexible system for defining a default arrangement for how expenses are shared, but allows for customization of this on a transaction-by transaction basis. It also keeps track of who owes money, and who is owed money. It supports a number of useful features, including multi-currency, filling in details based on geo-location, and attaching images to transactions. It is easy to use, and entering a transaction can be as little as entering an amount and payee. ExpenseShare is designed for use by a single record-keeper within the group, which allows data to be kept within the iOS device.
For more information, g0 to the ExpenseShare page.
For those of you that have used the beta version and are awaiting the official release: I expect the app to be available for download from the Apple App Store by mid March. Thanks for your patience!