ExpenseShare 1.3 makes it easier than ever to record spending as it occurs:
- Calculate tips: use the new Tip Calculator to enter the base amount of a restaurant or other bill, and let ExpenseShare figure out the tip and the total amount to pay and share.
- Make your own categories: Use the category editor to make changes to the built-in categories, or add your own and select an icon from the icon library. *
- Document your spending by location: ExpenseShare offers a great way to document your travels by attaching locations to transactions. Use the built-in map tool to add location coordinates and address to transactions. Choose locations directly on the map or search for places by name. *
- Add notes to transactions: Now you can add any additional information you need to a transaction via a free-form note that is included in the reports you send to your group.
- Help overlays: Now you can get quick help on most forms by tapping the help icon.
ExpenseShare 1.3 also makes it easier than ever to share information with your group:
- Activity Details Report: This new report puts all the information you need in one place: detailed transactions, a summary by participant, and a summary by category. *
- CSV Export: Need to do your own reporting or analysis of your truncations? Now you can by exporting to Excel, Numbers or other programs that accept CSV (comma-separated value) format files. Just create a CSV export and select an app or send by email. *
Features marked with a “*” are available in the full version only.
Download today – get ExpenseShare with basic features for free, or get the full version to get all features and to be able to add unlimited activities. ExpenseShare Free is a great tool all by itself, so give it a try!